Math Goal setting is Due by Monday Oct 27th

Hi grade 7,

This will be your last work peiod to finish your goal setting for math.

Please be sure that you read the rubric and have a pic uploaded to artifacts in your IRIS account.

Thank you,

Ms. Owen


 Grade 7 Math - Health Goal Rubric

Visual Goal Rubric- Class voice


Excellent

Good
Basic
Not Meeting
Flow chart- template to plan goal
Completely finished flow chart  of planning that shows excellent attention to the details.

Completed flow chart, but with some missing information that leaves the reader questioning some aspects of the goal.
Some missing or very brief points of information.  More effort needed to fully develop the goal.
Point form points that are not effective at outlining the plan.
There are missing boxes.
Visual/
aesthetic appeal.
-goal is extremely clear and polished
-very neat color and use of lines (not scribbled)
-no white- use of paper is maximized.
-the template is carefully cut, not crumpled and is glued or taped neatly
-the goal is clear and makes really good sense!

-some white spaces left but pyramid is mostly colored
-not as neat in every area but still colored very well and just a little messy in places
-almost a polished  piece of work
-the tape/glue work is a little bit off.

-finished the work but very little drawing or color was used
-goal has one good drawing but otherwise is missing quite a lot.
-it is clear the artist rushed their work and did not work their hardest
-scribbled  work
-not a lot of care
-little use of color

-incomplete work
-carelessly assembled pyramid
-little meaning to the goal and is random
-lots of scribble and rough lines
-outlined the drawings but no color was used.

Follow through
I was 100% successful at meeting my goal! 

I have a parent signature for the start and finish of my goal.
I was 90% or more successful at following through my goal.

I have a parent signature for the start and finish of my goal. 
I was 80-90% successful at following through with my goal.

I have a parent signature for either the start or the finish of my goal. 
I was 50-79% successful at following through with my goal.  Possibly this was not realistic for me.
I did not get a parent signature for my goal setting assignment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am so rad due date