I AM SO RAD BEACAUSE...

HI GRADE 7,

WE ARE STARTING OUR NEXT UNIT - FOR STEM 3 IN SEMESTER 2 REPORT CARD.

THIS IS A MULTI DAY PROJECT THAT REQUIRES YOU TO BE ORGANIZED IF YOU REUIRE MATERIALS (art supplies, paint brush, camera, etc.) TO CREATE OR BUILD OR DESIGN OR AND YES YOU WILL ALL CREATE.

I WILL HELP YOU TO STAY ON TRACK SO IT DOES NOT BECOME OVERWHELMING. IF YOU MISS CLASS, YOU WILL NEED TO CATCH UP ON YOUR OWN TIME.

The rubric for sucess criteria will be in provided in class time.  Please email me if you need a copy attached.  seowen@cbe,ab.ca


Grade 7 Health Project “I am so RAD because…” PROJECT

NAME: ___________________________________                                      Home Room:  _____

STEM 3:
Life Roles and Career Development Students will:
-L7. 5.  create a personal portfolio showing evidence of interests, assets and skills; e.g., certificates of participation
-L6.5  examine factors that may influence future life role/ education/career plans; e.g., technology, role models

I can …
  • Organize and plan a presentation and describe in detail how I envision the final product at all stages of the process from beginning to the end.
  • Show deep level of expression (not just the obvious) of myself and passions through an art.
  • Be highly creative and artistic in my representation of self and show where my personality comes through.
  • Use class time effectively and demonstrate clear focus in all work periods.
  • Express how my art represents my evidence of interests, skills, assets and skills.
  • Share thoughtfully why ‘the cause that I would stand for in the world’ is the one I would choose.
  • My art expresses individual strengths, interests, skills and areas for growth as a portfolio would.
  • Present a well-written or communicated presentation of self, using clear voice that ‘projects’ to whole class using descriptive and insightful examples.
  • Discuss multi-sides of myself rather than just one side interests.
  • Demonstrate that time and effort is highly evident in my final product and presentation.
  • Be interesting through style of delivery that is smooth and holds audience attention.
  • Invite or invoke questions or inquiries from audience.

My PLAN























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so rad due date