Goal Setting- Flow Chart & Visual

Hi Grade 7,

We are using our flow chart to set a SMART goal in Health.

We have the ability to create the life we want.  It helps to take action by setting a goal that is small, challenging, realistic and leads to something we wish for our lives.

Our visual goal is a representation of a stage of the goal (Beginning, Middle, End) and can be metaphorical or abstract or be you as a scupture or statue that engages the senses and tells a story of the journey.

Monday October 7 we will complete the visual goal and update this in the IRIS account.

Thanks grade 7.

 Collaboration of the Health Rubric

Visual Goal Rubric- Class voice


Excellent

Good
Basic
Not Meeting
Flow chart
Completely finished flow chart that shows excellent attention to the details.

Completed flow chart, but with some missing information that leaves the reader questioning some aspects of the goal.
Some missing or very brief points of information.  More effort needed to fully develop the goal.
Point form points that are not effective at outlining the plan.
There are missing boxes.
Visual/
aesthetic appeal.
-Goal is expressed very clear and detailed artist and statement outlines this.
-Extremely thoughtful, creative representation of the goal.
-goal is clear and has an artist statement that captures intention using some expression and creativity.
- thoughtful, representation of the goal.

-goal is somewhat clear and has a brief artist statement that captures intention.  More expression and creativity could be used.
-representation is rushed or obvious.

 -Goal is unclear and confusing.  The artist statement is missing.
-More expression could be used.
-Appears incomplete.
Follow through
I was successful at meeting my goal! 

I have a parent signature for the start and finish of my goal.
I was mostly or more successful at following through my goal.

I have a parent signature for the start and finish of my goal. 
I was somewhat successful at following through with my goal.

I have a parent signature for either the start or the finish of my goal. 
I forgot to follow through with my goal.  Possibly this was not realistic for me.
I did not get a parent signature for my goal setting assignment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am so rad due date